How to Travel Singapore| Travel Itinerary |Things To-Do
Whenever I try to go to a country or city, this first thing I look for free things to do. So let’s look at the free walking, food, etc. tours in HongKong.
- Full-Day Singapore Walking Tour (Saturday – 1 pm-6 pm)
- Singapore River and Marina Bay Walk (Mondays – 9:30 am -12:30 pm)
- China Town Walk (Tue & Fri – 9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Kampong Glam and Bugis ( Wed – 9:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- Walkthrough Little India( Thursday – 9:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- Singapore Night Walk( Fridays – 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm)
Every major city has its own pass which gives access to the topmost visited attractions at a discounted price.
Hop On Hop Off
I love “Hop-On-Hop-Off” services as you can cover most of the attractions within a short period of time and at a discounted price. (Most of the time they hop-on services are included in the city pass)
- Gardens by the Bay
- Singapore River Cruise
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Sentosa Cable Car
- Marina Bay Sands Observation